Premium Acoustic Duo for Weddings, Parties & Corporate Events
The Duplettes are an acoustic duo perfectly suited for wedding receptions, cocktail parties and corporate events. Located in North London, The Duplettes have played for clients all across the UK including venues such as Wembley Stadium, Ascot Racecourse, The 02 Arena and many more.
The Duplettes are also available as an acoustic 3-piece or a full live band and come fully self-contained with PA and lights.
We are available to play for your while you walk down the aisle and during the wedding ceremony itself. “Your” song played live just before the big moment can be the icing on the cake for your perfect day
The Wedding Breakfast is a great time to entertain your guests with some tasteful live background music.
Welcoming your guests with live music can create the perfect atmosphere for the rest of the evening. We can provide chilled or upbeat music for the perfect musical backdrop, indoors or outside.
FIRST DANCE & EVENING PERFORMANCE
We often play the first dance leading into an evening performance. Again this is available as an upbeat performance or chilled background while guests mingle.
We really enjoyed The Duplettes performance. So many guests commented on how good a guitarist Jim is and Anna’s voice lived up to expectations. Can only highly recommend them!
They played two hours at my relaxed wedding in Bristol, playing a mixture of soulful and modern hits. Anna’s voice is unbelievable, so unusual, classy and soulful – I had so many guests rave about their set.
Really enjoyed having The Duplettes play at our Christmas Party. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the music and I couldn’t recommend them more highly.
The Duplettes were a wonderful addition to our wedding garden party. The music was superb and they were both so lovely. Perfect understanding of what we wanted and balanced the acoustic background set with the upbeat one which had us all on the dance floor. Many thanks for making the day so perfect.
We tailor our sets depending on the occasion, venue and atmosphere to provide the perfect soundtrack to your event. We adapt how we play each song depending on what would best suit the moment.
- The Way – Jill Scott
- Wish I Didn’t Miss You – Angie Stone
- It’s Love – Jill Scott
- Can’t Help It – Michael Jackson
- Feel Like Making Love – D’Angelo
- Sway – Michael Bublé
- Girl From Ipanema – Jobim
- I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do) – Hall & Oates
- No Diggity – Black Street
- Dock of the Bay – Otis Redding
- Superstition – Stevie Wonder
- I Wish – Stevie Wonder
- Heard it through the Grapevine – Marvin Gaye
- How Sweet it Is – Marvin Gaye
- My Girl – The Temptations
- Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- All Night Long – Lionel Richie
- Young Hearts Run Free – Candy Station
- Build Me Up Buttercup – The Foundations
- Mustang Sally – Wilson Pickett
- Son Of A Preacher Man – Dusty Springfield
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
- Love Machine – Girls Aloud
- Forget You – Cee-Lo Green
- Crazy – Gnarles Barkley
- Hey Ya – Outkast
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke
- Black and Gold – Sam Sparro
- I Need a Dollar – Aloe Black
- Locked Out Of Heaven – Bruno Mars
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- Poker Face – Lady Gaga
- Sweet Dreams – Eurythmics
- Kiss – Prince
- Valerie – Amy Winehouse
- Treasure – Bruno Mars
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk
- Love Me Again – John Newman
- Happy – Pharrell
- No Diggidy – Blackstreet
- Rehab – Amy Winehouse
- You Got The Love – Florence & The Machine
- Rolling In The Deep – Adele
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- 9-5 – Dolly Parton
- One Way Or Another – Blondie
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Faith – George Michael
- I Love Rock n Roll – Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Sex on Fire – Kings of Leon
- Fly Me To The Moon
- Dream a little Dream – Mamas and the Papas
- Blue Moon
- Moon dance – Van Morrison
© The Duplettes